Saturday 18 June 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Life is just so crazy for me at the moment, it just feels like I am on a roller coaster ride that is sooooooooo long! Waiting for the station to appear, so I can have a break.  Catch up with those I love and care about, and just listen to how they are going (so in some way this blog can keep you guys updated with whats the haps for me, so next time I see you I can just listen.)

Sometimes life can just be so tiring and draining, but when I look back at all those moments when I feel at the brink of breaking, I can't help but be amazed!!

In these times I come to realise that I physically, emotionally, mentally can not do it on my own, this is such a humbling experience and keeps me grounded (or I hope so). It seems like when your holding on to the last thread thats when it gets exciting and I get a real insight into who I really am!

I have been learning some really cool things in this season of my life and I guess the best way to describe it is through a picture. So I'll try and desribe it in the easiest way. We are like harvesters, we plant seeds in the lives of those we interact with, we may not see the immediate results of this, but like a seed it takes time to grow. Therefore you may never see the impact you have in someones life right in the here and know, but don't be disgcouraged because that seed needs time to grow.
I just wanna encourage you don't become annoyed or discouraged because you aren't seeing results here and now, but be encouraged because the rewards while be shown soon.

It upsets me how much I see those surrounding me trying to do things which FEEL good in the here and now,  but they don't consider the results of there actions and the way it affects the future.

What you sow now, you will reep in the future.

This is such an awesome lesson for me because many people call me a 'leader" but for me I never felt like a was a good leader because I wasn't seeing any change, which got me questioning this idea of me being a leader. It was really discouraging! I reckon its in those times when you develop and become a much better leader.
I think I should talk about Leaders another time though :)

I hope you have a great coming week these are just a few thoughts I have had lately.

Take care Lil 'Harvesters' :)
Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment